Friday, April 26, 2013

Good Reads: 19 Katherines and 1 Dumpee


Read the synopsis here

My Review:

Just. Plain. AWESOME!

I loved this book, and after reading all of John Green's books except for will grayson will grayson, i gotta say this and The Fault in Our Stars are definitely my favourites! I'm a nerd (that's an understatement, really) like Colin too though far from a child prodigy, but i do love reading and i found his character totally relatable. Few friends and always trying to make sense of the world. Trying to matter

Maybe I'm annoying just like him but i definitely don't have such a good friend like Hassan who i love cause we're of the same religion! Though he's not a full practising Muslim but I am hehe...

It's a good read, one u'll enjoy. I actually had fun understanding all the graphs n formulas cause i am studying engineering in college and i just get numbers. And for once, I'm grateful I worked my ass off in ODE and Calculus to understand the equations in this book easily :D

No comments:

Post a Comment