Thursday, April 11, 2013

A New Start Perhaps?

Hello Blogosphere!


greetings from me, Shahirah (my name in Japanese up there!)

i've had random blogs before this, but it's been sometime where i had a place i could actually write down my thoughts and the photos i take of my travels and life. Twitter hasn't been so kind with it's cruel 140-characters limit, and Tumblr's too hipster or art-ish for my musings and rants.

i love writing, it's always been a way for me to regain balance in my life especially when i'm in an emotional wreck. i hope i keep this blog active enough to keep me sane through out the next 2.5 years i have left in college and improve my knowledge of everything around me: the world, culture, islam, social etc. 

let's pray for a fresh new start with many adventures ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment