Monday, April 29, 2013

Daily Inspiration: Excellence in Thinking


A quote taken from this post from Productive Muslim's website.

This post was particularly interesting because it highlighted that the way we think can and will affect the way we carry out our duties in this world as a Muslim. The writer even stressed that these days, what we usually do is always blame others or dwell in our sorrows and failures instead of finding effective solutions. And that in return makes us very unproductive.

You can have a read of the article, but I'd like to highlight the most important questions that we should keep questioning ourselves in life, and not be champions of the blame-game. Don't always ask "Why me...?" , "Why do I always screw things up?" or "What's wrong with this world?". Instead ask these questions:

#3 Gaining New Perspective

  1. What can I learn from this?
  2. In what way is the current situation absolutely perfect?
  3. How could I turn this around immediately and enjoy the process?
  4. What in this situation can I find to be grateful for?
  5. What am I doing well? What can I do better?
  6. What’s my favourite way of sabotaging myself and my goals?

Jazakallah :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment