Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Daily Inspiration: Choose Two

Have a look at this picture:

Taken from Tumblr.

If it were you which would you pick? What you pick deeply reflects your personality. 

As for me, I'd choose intelligent and emotionally stable. Why? Pretty simple, intelligent lasts a lifetime, but without emotional stability to make wise and mature decisions, that intelligence will go to waste. If I had chosen good looks, I might have been obsessed with my looks over time, and as we all know: Looks fade with time. 

If I didn't have emotional stability (sometimes I don't, I do get depressed at times) I know I'd be a wreck. And after having gone through all of that, I'd do anything to regain some sense of stability and balance in life where I wasn't scared of being on the verge of a nervous breakdown. 

I'd give up good looks for a stable and eventually happy life.

So what would you choose and why? :)

2 comments:

  1. intelligent and emotionally stable jugak! sebab dah rupa Allah tetapkan tak lah lawa (comel sikit je..hiks :P) *ya Allah, perasanyaaaa haku*, jadi kita cantikkan dengan laku pulak :D

    ReplyDelete