Friday, September 6, 2013

Sayonara Third Year First Semester!

*wipes away virtual cobwebs*

Hello everyone! 

Alhamdulillah my nerve-wrecking finals ended yesterday, thus explaining my hiatus for the past 3 weeks (as if I have any other reason besides UTP when I can't blog much)

No point blogging during my study week anyways as I was pretty much in this state the whole time:


It was a good study week. For once since I started studying in UTP, my exams started LATER than everyone else and ende EARLIER than everyone else. What can I say except #achievementUnlocked ! Hahah... 10 days of study 'week' (UTP should really revise the term 'week' when it comes to finals) followed by a marathon 4 back-to-back papers.

To give you a hint of how difficult my papers were here are the subject titles:
  • Control  Process, Dynamics, Instrumentation and Control
  • Kinetics & Reactor Design
  • Introduction to Management (ok lah this one not so scary)
  • Process Safety & Loss Prevention
Chemical Engineering is a pain in the ass, but Alhamdulillah, all the papers went well despite some difficulties in them. But I've always believed that it's better to stress about your INPUT when studying then of the RESULTS when you can't do anything anymore. And now, there's nothing left but to tawakkal :) 

So my stress period is over and i have a wonderful 18-days holiday starting today.

In the meantime, maybe I should get this t-shirt to prepare for next semester's finals:


And wear them during exams. 

Thinking about it, I have 3 full semesters left in UTP InsyaAllah. Another 2 semesters of internship and I'll be graduating soon. But my pursuit of knowledge doesn't stop there. I've got more plans for the future and I pray Allah grants me longevity of life so I can continue my studies and be an inspiring engineer one day.

So my plans for the holidays?

Currently this:






No comments:

Post a Comment