Sunday, September 29, 2013

A New Semester

Hello September. Hello new semester.

A week has passed since I started my 6th semester of Undergraduate studies here in UTP. It's my last one before I go for my internship Insyallah. Kinda nervous about that. But it'll be exciting for sure. Imagine 3 years studying in a classroom with theoretical knowledge and lab works, finally we're going out into the world to experience what it's really like working as an engineer :D 

Serious stuff aside, I had the pleasure of getting acquainted with the Japanese Summer Programme Exchange Students from Tokyo and Gunma University. UTP has this really cool programme where it sends Malaysian students to Tokyo and vice versa. It was a good night getting to know the Japanese students and reliving memories when I was in Tokyo earlier this year. 


They even cooked for us which was so delicious! I'm such a huge fan of Japanese food but it's so hard to find halal ones in Japan and even Malaysia.


Oh and did I mention I've started working out? Those fat around my stomach has been enough reason to start doing sit ups and other abs-related routines. Anything to burn the fat away! And it'll be a bonus if I can get fit in time for my internship this coming January :D 

If you're a beginner like me, I recommend Abs Pro app for Apple users. It's simple really, you choose your level and duration of exercise. And they guide you step by step in your work out. It's easy!

I for one am getting the hang of it ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment