Saturday, May 25, 2013

Strawberries and Non-Fictions. Life in College


I love Malaysia and all of its diverse culture-based holidays. One, more holidays. Two, more sales! 

Awesome steals during today's shopping session with mom. Almost every store is having a sale!

If there's one thing this week's theme has been, it's strawberries! 


The huge strawberries my roommate brought back from Cameron Highlands. They're so juicy and sweet and sourish! 

Speaking of food, I had the pleasure of tasting this amazing Pakistani restaurant in UTP just beside the CIMB bank. It tastes so good I totally recommend it! :D 

The chicken shaksuka, cheese naan and to-die-for mango lassi!

Overall, It's been a fairly good and hectic week what with helping out with UTP's orientation as facilitator and organizing  my schedules  and such. 

My room's on the fourth floor. I have no excuse of being fat now. My housemates are pretty awesome, they sure love squealing, but the good humorous kind haha. 

So, let's pray for a smooth and endurable semester ahead! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment