Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Back To College

Only 2 full days left in this home before my 4 months break ends and I would have to go back to UTP slash The Jungle.


As much as I love home, lazing around on my butt all day and playing with my cats (having to deal with my allergies later on), I do miss UTP and the whole hectic schedule of balancing classes and my club duties. There's this sense of satisfaction when you complete your subject's coursework or achieve your club's early-of-the-sem plans. 

But it is scary because if you're not careful, you could easily get lost in all the piles and piles of work. 

But I'll persevere, cause I only have 2 years of college left! Might as well make the most out of it :D

So hello 5th Semester of Chemical Engineering, and let's gear up for another memorable semester ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment