Monday, July 1, 2013

Beautiful

Felt so inspired to write after reading this. Love all her written works, though she never gives herself enough credit.

I'm down with the flu and fever. And to make matters worse, I've got a test in less than 8 hours and another one coming in less than 24 hours.

I'm loving college life.

But it's been pretty amazingly busy and hectic as of now. The assignments, deadlines, club work I manage, rushing here and there to submit tutorials and lab reports. I love the catastrophe of it all.

And that coming from a self-proclaimed OCD.

But most importantly, I've learnt to adapt. I started in a household of pretty boisterous, assertive and hyper girls. Being the naturally quiet one, I know this would challenge me out of my comfort zone. I knew I just had to try. Try what? I wasn't sure. Try to fit in maybe? Try to get along and create a sisterly bond that was never there in the first place.

After 7 weeks, I must say....

I'm in a place I never thought it was possible for me to reach. I'm here and I'm happy. With beautiful and loving people surrounding me. A place where I can find comfort in the midst of chaos. I love everything about life right now.

And I am grateful for have been blessed in this beautiful way.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment