Friday, January 17, 2014

It's Never Too Late to Wish a Happy New Year

Yes, I know I'm 17 days late. But I'd still like to wish all of you a Happy New Year for 2014. I apologize for the hiatus (my last post was in early December, for God's sake). But you can imagine the chaos I was battling in sitting for my finals, which ended exactly a week ago. And the day I returned home was the day my Shell Trainee Supervisor, called me up to report duty on the following Monday on 13th January 2014.

So the word hectic, doesn't even begin to describe the situation I felt I was in. 

2013 has been a wonderful year for me. 

It was the year I went to Japan with the Global Enrichment Programme team set up by my university



It was the year I was in Engineering Team Project and was shortlisted for the Science, Engineering and Design Exhibition and were one of the 9 teams to have received a Silver Medal for our project: Hybrid Bicycle.

And I traveled to New Zealand. It was literally the most beautiful place I've ever been.


Stayed for 8 months with the craziest, most beautiful housemates, LOL. 

Had a pretty cool leaving-for-internship batch dinner with the May '10 batchmates

2013 was the most inspiring year cause I turned 21 and realized I had so  many more wonderful opportunities ahead of me...

 It was the year I was accepted as an 8-month QHSSE trainee for Shell Refinery Company, PD.

 And my most enjoyable project so far, an Instagram account @booklovesbySL which features personal book reviews, quotes and book-inspired decoration for all booklovers :D

I hope 2014 is as amazing as 2013 was. With more challenges and the strength to persevere anything that comes my way :) 

May yours be full of happiness and memories as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment